Apply To Teach At The OM Festival
We Are Now Accepting Applications To Teach at The OM Festival Vermont
Deadline To Apply To Teach is Tuesday, April 26th, 2023
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
THE OM FESTIVAL VERMONT
July 26th to July 30th 2023
Get more exposure for your yoga studio, yoga retreats and your yoga classes by teaching at the The OM Festival a 5 day transformational festival experience.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING?
- Face Yoga
- Buti Yogi
- Belly Dance
- West African Dance
- Hoop teachers
- Sound healing
- Vedic Astrology
- Yoga Nidra
- Hip Hop
- Tantric massage
- Tantric dance
- Kundalini Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Movement Classes
- Aerial Yoga
- Trapeze Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Sound Bowl Healing
- Laughter Yoga
Do you want to teach at the The OM Festival? A transformational 5 day festival experience in Vermont that will change your life. OM is a five day epic event. During the day we have numerous classes and workshops in all modalities of yoga, dance, meditation, flow arts, movement and more. If you would like the opportunity to teach at OM please apply now! At night we will have DJ’s, Ecstatic Dance and Bands every night!
We are accepting applications for teaching at The Om Festival which will be held in Arlington, Vermont. Our event is a five day transformational festival experience. If you are selected to teach we will notify you. We are looking for unique classes and have a lot of Vinyasa Flow classes already submitted. Thus, if you can mix it up and offer something unique and different please submit a different style of class/workshop other than Vinyasa.
We created this simple checklist for you to be able to apply easily to volunteer teach at The OM Festival.
1. Fill out the application form to teach and agreement with all of your contact info including current mailing address, best phone number to reach, social media information, description of your classes/workshops, your full biography, etc… Once your application is reviewed and accepted then we will be in touch with more information. The deadline for teacher applications for OM is Tuesday, April 26th, 2023. We encourage you to apply early to teach.
2. Include what classes you are teaching the names of the classes, short description and best times for teaching. Most instructors teach two classes or a class and a workshop. We are not accepting any more Vinyasa Flow classes. All classes and workshops are 60 minutes. We will do our best to fit you in the time requested to teach but can not guarantee you that spot. The most up to date schedule will be posted on our website. Due to last minute changes we might have to switch the room you were scheduled to teach in for that day. Please always check the online schedule for the most up to date schedule for our events and tell your students to look online as well for the most up to date information.
4. As a teacher at he OM Festival you will receive one festival pass ($399 Value) and we want you to attend and participate for the entire festival as a teacher and attendee. This will help elevate the experience vs teachers who just arrive and teach their class and then leave.
5. Once accepted to teach we expect you to promote the event, link to our sites, connect with us on social media.
6. It is mandatory that you wear your OM shirt while at the festival teaching your class. No exceptions.
7. Please make sure that you can block off the entire festival to attend. If you can not commit to the entire festival please do not apply to teach as this is a mandatory requirement as it helps our operations flow smoothly so everyone has a great experience. If you need to slightly modify this please reach out to Sam.
Think big, love, and success,
Sam and Ramona