Yoga Fun Day Vendors
BE A PART OF THE PREMIERE YOGA FESTIVAL IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
“EACH YEAR AMERICANS SPEND $16 BILLION ON THEIR YOGA HABIT, BETWEEN CLASSES, EQUIPMENT, CLOTHING AND OTHER PRODUCTS” – Yoga Journal
YOGA FUN DAY FACTS:
- Historically we attract about 3,000 attendees to our yoga festivals and other events.
- 15,000+ followers on Instagram.
- 50+ Vendors in Vendor Village
- Vendor Village is FREE to the general public. We want you to get the most walk through traffic possible to showcase your brand.
- 25+ Classes/Workshops in yoga, meditation and dance.
- Kids Classes all day long for you and your little children. Kids classes are only $10 for the day.
- Lululemon’s Brand Ambassadors teaching at Yoga Fun Day and some of them at other events as “Featured Teachers”
YOGA FUN DAY ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS AND STATISTICS:
Women The Key Purchasing Audience
- 88% of Yoga Festival Attendees with a median income of $75,000 are women
- 82% of Yogis tend to be women – Huffington Post
- 31% of Yoga Festival attendees are women that make over $100,000
- 75% of women identify themselves as the primary shoppers in their households.
YOGA FUN DAY AT A GLANCE:
- Kids Zone – Kids classes are only $10 for the day. Kids Yoga, Kids Acro Yoga, Kids Zumba, Kids Book Readings by local children’s authors.
- Family Fun Zone – Family Friendly classes offered FREE to the community to introduce yoga and wellness to all.
- FREE Community SAM Talks – 30 minute classes on Spirituality, Awesomeness and Mindfulness. (Vendors encouraged to sign up to speak.)
- Gastronomic Food from local farmers and local businesses.
- Musical Performers on stage such as local bands, singers, Kirtan Bands and more. All music is FREE.
- Live music in many classes.
- International world renowned instructors and speakers presenting all day long.