SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY AT YOGA FUN DAY
Don't Miss Out On This Exploding Industry. Sign Up To Be a Vendor Today!
BE A PART OF THE PREMIERE YOGA FESTIVAL IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
Showcase Your Company at Yoga Fun Day
“EACH YEAR AMERICANS SPEND $16.8 BILLION ON THEIR YOGA HABIT, BETWEEN CLASSES, EQUIPMENT, CLOTHING AND OTHER PRODUCTS” – Yoga Journal
YOGA FUN DAY FACTS:
- Historically we attract about 3,000 attendees to our yoga festivals and yoga events
- 16,000+ followers on Instagram.
- Unique Vendors in Vendor Village
- Vendor Village and Artists Alley are FREE to the general public
- Unlimited yoga classes, yoga workshops in yoga, meditation and dance.
- Lululemon’s local Brand Ambassadors teaching at our yoga festival
YOGA FUN DAY ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS AND STATISTICS:
Women The Key Purchasing Audience at our Yoga Festivals
- 88% of Yoga Festival Attendees with a median income of $75,000 are women
- 82% of Yogis tend to be women – Huffington Post
- 31% of Yoga Festival attendees are women that make over $100,000
- 75% of women identify themselves as the primary shoppers in their households.
- The number of American yoga practitioners has increased to over 36 million in 2016, up 76% from 20.4 million in 2012. 28% of all Americans have participated in a yoga class at some point in their lives.
Who Practices Yoga Today
- In the U.S. today, there are 36.7M yoga practitioners, up from 20.4M in 2012
- Practitioners spend $16B on classes, gear and accessories – the most on classes and instruction v 72% are women (26.4M), 28% are men (10.3M)
- 74% have been practicing for five or fewer years
- 34% of Americans, or 80M people say they are likely to try yoga over the next 12 months
- Populations that are growing include men and older Americans
About Yoga Practitioners
- Yoga students are more likely to say they have good mental clarity, are strong, have good balance and dexterity, give back to the community and live and eat sustainably
- 79% of practitioners also run, cycle, lift weights or participate in at least one other athletic activity
- Flexibility, stress reduction and overall fitness are top reasons to start and keep practicing yoga
- 81% of students have practiced outside of the yoga studio in the past year
- 37% of those who practice have children under 18 who also do yoga
About Yoga Teachers and Yoga Studios
- More than half of teachers and trainees report posting a yoga selfie and making and distributing instructional videos and promoting brands they like such as clothing brands, yoga fitness companies etc.
- More than half of yoga studios generate revenue from offering other types of fitness classes, wellness services and accessories. Get your products to these studios.
YOGA FUN DAY AT A GLANCE:
- Kids Zone – Kids Yoga, Kids Acro Yoga, Kids Zumba, Kids Book Readings by local children’s authors.
- FREE Community SAM Talks to introduce people to a healthy lifestyle and or sample a class in a safe and fun environment.
- Gastronomic Food from local farmers and local businesses.
- Musical performers on stage such as local bands, singers, Kirtan bands and more
- Live music in some of our classes.
- International world renowned instructors and speakers presenting all day long.