Apply To Teach At Yoga Fun Day
We are currently accepting applications to teach at Yoga Fun Day Hallandale. Sunday, March 22 2020
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO TEACH AT YOGA FUN DAY HALLANDALE MARCH 22, 2020
WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING MODALITIES:
- West African Dance
- All levels of yoga, meditation and dance.
- Kids Yoga
- Budokon Mixed Arts
- Workshops (If you have a unique or fun topic on skincare, nutrition, A&P, Chakras, Face Healing, Essential Oils.)
- Flow Arts such as Hoop, Fire dance, etc…
- Sound Bowl
- Musicians that want to play live music in our classes.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR WAIT LIST TO TEACH AT YOGA FUN DAY.
Do you want to teach at the Premiere Yoga Event in South Florida? Our festivals are one to three day epic events attracting crowds up to 3,000 attendees. Our Vendor Village is FREE and open to the public, we have a Kids Zone, Fun Zone, Spa Zone, Kirtan Bands music, food and more. During the day we have numerous classes and workshops in all modalities of yoga, dance, meditation, flow arts and more. If you would like the opportunity to teach at one our events or festivals please apply now!
We are accepting applications for teaching at Yoga Fun Day Hallandale 2020. If you are selected to teach we will notify you. We are looking for unique classes and have a lot of Vinyasa Flow classes already submitted. Thus, if you can mix it up please submit a different style of class other than Vinyasa. If you want to have a booth or be an exhibitor or sponsor at our event then please reach out to Sam directly at 561.506.1108 to chat about these opportunities.
We created this simple checklist for you to be able to apply easily to teach at Yoga Fun Day.
1. Fill out the Yoga Fun Day Teacher Registration Application Form and Agreement with all of your contact info including current mailing address, best phone number to reach, social media information, description of your classes/workshops, your full biography, etc… Once your application is reviewed and accepted then we will be in touch with more information. We get a lot of applications to teach at Yoga Fun Day. We encourage you to apply early to teach.
2. Include what classes you are teaching the names of the classes, short description and best times for teaching. Most instructors teach two classes or a class and a workshop. We are not accepting any more Vinyasa Flow classes. All classes and workshops are 60 minutes. We will do our best to fit you in the time requested to teach but can not guarantee you that spot. The most up to date schedule will be posted on our website. Due to last minute changes we might have to switch the room you were scheduled to teach in for that day. Please always check the online schedule and SCHED for the most up to date schedule for our events and tell your students to look online as well for the most up to date information.
3. Email 1-3 high resolution photos to Ramona at email@example.com that we can use for your biography on our website.
4. As a teacher at Yoga Fun Day we give you a limited number of FREE tickets. You must redeem your tickets one week before the event for your friends and family. No exceptions. You can not share your tickets with another teacher or get more. Sorry no exceptions.
5. Opportunity to have a booth at Yoga Fun Day at a 20 percent discount. If you want to reserve a booth then you must fill out a contract. We will not promote your booth until we have the full payment for your booth. Sorry you can’t share this booth unless prior written approval with Sam and it can only be with other yoga teachers.
Think Big, Love And Success