All ages and abilites are welcome. Children under 12 are FREE.
Saturday, September 16, 2017.
10 AM to 6 PM
(NOTE: After Hour Charitable Fundraising Party to continue the Fun. TBA.)
Santa Clara Convention Center in the HEART of Silicon Valley
5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
WHAT KIND OF CLASSES WILL BE AT YOGAFUN DAY?
All kinds of yoga, pilates, hoooping, barre and movement classes will be at YogaFun Day. There is no better place to start your jouney than at YogaFun Day, where you can take as many classes as you like, try a variety of teachers, learn new techniques, share ideas with those already on the path and other women in tech and professional working women. Plus, you get to meet tons of new friends and learn from talented and certified instuctors who have a passion for yoga, fitness, movement and health.
I AM BRAND NEW TO YOGA. IS THIS EVENT FOR ME? Yes! We have over 100 classes to choose from from begineer to more advanced. This is the perfect opportunity for you to get out, have fun, discover yoga with certified local instructors and be in a safe environment.
ARE THERE OTHER CLASSES THEN JUST YOGA? Yes! YogaFun Day was created so that you can unplug from your computer, power down your phone and try yoga, pilates and other fitness type classes. We want to get you moving! Get off the green screen. Unplug for a day.
IS THERE PARKING?
– Yes, the Convention Center has tons of parking that is covered. Small fee may apply.
CAN I LEAVE AND COME BACK?
– Yes, you can come and go as needed. You may be asked to show your badge or ticket via your phone for re-entry into the exhibit hall or classes.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
– Your ticket
– Photo ID
– Your phone so you can access our online program guidebook for the event.
– Camera so you can take home some great memories
– A yoga mat
– Large towel
– Small hand towels
– If you have props please bring them. Pillow, blanket, strap, bolster, blocks.
– Money for the marketplace as we have tons of great vendors ready with cool and fun items. Cash or credit cards.
– For a fast and quick entry please bring your ticket or have ready on your phone to scan the QR code.
– Water or juice to drink – We want you to stay hydrated.
– Foods to snack on if you get hungry
– Your beautiful self
We will have bottled water on site. We encourage you to bring food and water to keep you powered up and ready for the day.