COMMUNITY CONSCIOUS COALITION
Adriana Anzola is the Founder of Community Conscious Coalition and our Community Director Evangelist as well as Yoga Fun Day Brand Ambassador. We have partnered with Community Conscious Coalition to build strong communities and foster a since of spirit and conscious communities. Our vision is that when you see this logo you know that there are elements for you and your family that are focused on the community that are free. After attending festivals and events all over the world we were shocked that they priced most people out of attending these events. We don’t want our festival to be one that people can not afford or come out and enjoy! Thus, our goal is to always have some community elements at our festivals and events. Come on out, bring your family and have an amazing day.
Yoga Fun Day Community Elements:
– Kids 12 and under are FREE.
– Kids and family classes all day long for you and your children in our Kids Zone.
– Music during the day from Kirtan bands to DJ Bumi and Flint Blade playing the guitar.
– Community enlightenment talks from world class speakers that are 20-30 minutes called SAM Talks that focus on Spirituality, Awesomeness and Mindfulness.
– Vendor Village and Artists Alley are FREE to the general public. Come on out and check out the Yoga Marketplace.
– Discounted tickets for Veterans who have served our great country.
If you want to purchase a ticket to attend our other workshops and classes tickets will be on sale that day at the festival.